I hope 2015 was everything you had hoped for, and more.
I’ve seen many people on facebook and in blogs talking about what a horrible year 2015 was. It was definitely an interesting year of change and challenges for me, but I’m doing my best to focus on what went right:
- I found some amazing coaches and mentors.
- I signed up for a short 10 day photography course and it changed the way I take my daily walks, forever.
- I attended several conferences and connected with SO MANY women who are doing amazing things in the world.
- I changed direction in my business, AGAIN.
I’m also grateful for many things in my life:
- A wonderful husband that believes in me and can hold the space for me to grow – he may not always understand where I’m going, but he’s always right beside me. I am an incredibly blessed woman.
- A community of entrepreneurs that inspire me, challenge me to step outside of my comfort zone, and laugh with me when I make “sexy” mistakes.
- A beautiful home, family, and sweet animals that make me smile every day.
- A strong, healthy body and mind.
- A group of friends that I can tell ANYTHING to and they still love me. (you know who you are!)
I feel so much better when I think about what went right and all of the things I’m grateful for, how about you?
This is why I’m excited to share a program I created over the past few weeks!
One of the things that has really helped me shift more into the present moment and feel more playful, is the idea of looking for the beauty around me.
I LOVE taking pictures and one of the ways I “practice” seeing the beauty around me, is on my daily walks. Instead of being in my head thinking about my business, or what I’m going to make for dinner, I look for things that might catch my eye and take a picture with my phone. It can be the most random thing. Sometimes it’s a weed, other times it’s a cloud – it REALLY depends on what I find beautiful in the moment.
You know what happens when you start noticing the beauty around you? You start noticing MORE beauty around you. The world becomes more beautiful.
I thought it would be really fun to help you see more beauty in the world.
So here is the fun part! For the next two weeks you can sign up absolutely FREE, for a creative challenge that will expand your ability to notice the beauty around you.
Once a week over the next few weeks, I will send you a small challenge or assignment (whichever one gets you in action!) to help you build on your skills to notice the beauty around you.
I hope you’ll join me!
To sign up, click here and you will be added to the email list. You will receive short prompts/challenges/assignments every week! You can participate as much as or as little as you’d like, no pressure, not judgement, just my heartfelt hope that you will find more joy, more beauty, and more presence in your life.